Saturday, May 24, 2014

Final Graduation - A Lifetime of Achievement

Our son Kent.  



Preschool Graduation

 
Lots of awards and certificates through the years.

 


Graduated from Mountain View High School



Eagle Scout.

Graduated from BYU




Served a 2 year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Curitiba, Brazil
Medical School Graduation

  Finished his Residency in Pediatrics.

 Serving as a Captain in the Air Force.

Of course his greatest achievement is his beautiful family.  Leisy has been his greatest support and his kids are following in his footsteps.
Kent, we are so proud of you. 

3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

Oh Thanks Mom!!! Tonight when my program director gave me my diploma he talked about how he has never seen me angry, or overly upset and then shared that my biggest rebellion growing up was sneaking Stephen King books into the home! I can't believe residency is nearly over!! Can't wait to spend some time in Utah!!

tiffany said...

Congrats kent. I'm proud of you.

Unknown said...

Great blog post! Time sure flies by fast when you look back over the years.

The program director missed your mission farewell where you surprised all of us with your crazy high school adventures! Stephen King ain't nothin'! lol. ;)

Love my family. So proud of you, Kent!