Saturday, June 2, 2012

On the Home Front

We love spring and it's been beautiful here in Spanish Fork.  AND I love that Brent enjoys yard work because he had made our yard a masterpiece!

View from south front.  We share this with our awesome neighbors who keep their yard emaculate.
                                           Walkway approaching front door.

                         Brent refinished the front door so it's no longer yellowed from the sun.


Brent has been experimenting with his new camera and was able to get some fabulous shots of the nature we enjoy in our yard.






6 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

your yard is AMAZING. such hard work!! and that bee flying picture is unreal. so hard to catch pictures of them in flight! pretty impressive!!

Michelle said...

Very incredible photo skills. You did such a great job capturing the details on a gorgeous day in your back yard. LOVE it!

We LOVE spending time in your backyard ... seeing these pictures makes me realize one of the reasons we love to so much. It's so peaceful and serene out there.

Love you!

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm glad you figured out how to put your pictures on the blog!! They are really cool! Dad, we need you out here working on our yard. :) The weeds wouldn't stand a chance if you were in charge. We just spent 3 hours out in our yard this evening trying to tame the yard - things just grow like wild in Ohio and we never have to water the lawn. Can't wait to see you guys! - Kent

Pat and Brent said...

Thanks Kent. I really enjoy working in my yard. It really is a outlet for me. I have always loved working in the yard. My Dad asked me one day to mow the lawn when I was about 10 and I have been hooked ever since.

taaperoinen said...

What a lovely house and garden!!

Unknown said...

beautiful